May 22, 2006

Ramblings of a bored mind - 2

The workshop ended yesterday. A 15 day adventure. Where I made new friends, livened up old relationships and learned the art of co-existence. And also Odissi !

I was really excited about waking up post 12 pm today, since my life has been regimented into a 'get-up at 7:30, iron your sari and bathe and make a dash for Smitalay. But even with the waking-up early bit, it was a lot of fun.

Now, its back to getting up late and wondering what to do. I have no time for an internship, yet I'm bored.

I'm also suffering from a major writer's block of late. Very visible considering I have seem to have much to go on and on about.

A certain event-based search engine wanted people from major cities in India to help with content uploading and all that. I almost took the offer up, but, for some reason, I just can't bring myself to do even if its just for the sake of earning money. It's not what I enjoy doing and no amount of money can make it enjoyable.

Talking of money, I really need to think of a nice way to earn it. Something interesting, where I can write of interesting things. Because, next year, I plan to take dance more seriously, and I need cash to put my plans into action.

Anyway, sleepy day. Bon nuit and see you when I have the energy to blog sensibly.

1 comment:

AKSHAY BHAT said...

WELL TO EARN MONEY YOU COULD SIGN UP FOR ADSENSE AND THEN YOU WILL GET MONEY ACCORIDNG TO NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO VISIT YOUR BLOG HOWEVER GOOGLE WILL PLACE ADVERTISEMENT ON IT