March 17, 2006

The night-time chronicles - Psychologically unsound.

This post will take you through a normal study session during exam season. These days, I've been inclined towards whiling the day away and then doing something that remotely resembles stuyding all through the night.


Anyway, we start now, at 11:38 am. I have a Psychology paper tomorrow and I'm stuck on my first topic - Freud's Psychoanalytic Theory. I'm in no mood to study, I feel rather sleepy, for I had to stay up till 4 am last night for a Marketing Paper. And also, to top it all up, I'm currently obsessed with the contours of my tribhanga. Apart from that, I've begun to fantasise about reading Chinua Achebe, which, well, is not one of my regular fantasies, because my literature teacher manages to make the poor guy sound so ...soporific !!! And also, with the shape of my pencils, the smell of my socks, the length of my nails and so on.

11:59 pm:

Right now, distractions are:
1) I
2) ME
3) MYSELF
4) A lovelorn modern day Radha who is pining for the Krishna who is currently dealing with other members of the female species, and who prevails on me to be a Gopi and intimate her Krishna about her endless online wait through this age of cyberKaliyuga.
5) The preface of the book I'm supposed to study from.
6) My eyelids, which are in urgent danger of collapsing. They need to be taped. Now.
7) Raga Bihag and the midnight charm it possesses.
8) Other damaging activities, also called etcetera. 

Now, for some studying, before our next update. Hum laut aayenge is chhote se break ke baad !!!


1:00 am:

Am 3 questions down, but feeling marginally better about things. I've learnt how animals apparently indulge in rape, murder and infanticide. I also know that aggression can be inhibited by its consequences. Can't understand a thing? Me neither. You are not supposed to. By the way, It's Ms. Purple Sari aka Flying Dupatta's paper. 


2.01 am:

I'm checking out a nice blog by someone from Odissi class, called 'Style Asylum'. Sounds quite interesting. Modern-day Radha is trying to tell me how Krishna is in deep shit thanks to his lack of punctuality. Right now, Krishna is in danger of losing his place to a pair of iPod jeans.
Just did some chow-ing, studying makes you feel hungry, didn't you know? Chapatis with the mango pickle I'm not allowed to eat in large quantities, which I do....
Yes, I'm supposed to be studying. Right now, I'm writing THIS. And reading blog comments.

GOD SAVE THE PSYCHOLOGY PAPER !!! 


3.23 AM:

Life is a mixture of %%&*#$ and $#%^*& . Got it ? 

3:25 am:

My computer is fuming. It's lost the endurance, the grit required to sit through so many boring hours. So it is time to end this post. I think I qualify for a nap too. So, see you, on a better day. Bye. Good riddance, oh not you my darling reader, I mean that stupid Psychology text written by a very sadistic writer and this cruel post that reminds me of the subject......

GOODNIGHT ! OR, SHOULD I SAY, GOOD MORNING ??? 

4 comments:

Namrata said...

Your blogs are very good. They portray the feelings in your mind. Well... with the exams up close, i know what you feel. I liked your blog a lot. Keep up your good work!!!
PS:- Help someone at home and treat your sister kindly!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT EXAM AND THE REST!!!
FROM,
A PERSON WHO CARES FOR YOU A LOT...........

Anonymous said...

arrey i cares for u too more then every one else on this planet so what if i never said that:) ANON 1

Ranjana said...

Point noted, Anon and Anon 1.