January 09, 2006

Someone teach me HTML and all that hi-funda stuff !!!

Poor me was just trying to add links to my blog and I went and did something plain weird. I just copypasted the Blogger code and changed "Edit-me" to the link I wanted, and well, I just ended up changing the font size to something drastically big and weird. And the strange dark blue colour that all my links have just refuses to go away. Anyway, I don't wanna try any more tricks, I love my blog the way it is. But if I could just add a few links so that they are IN UR FACE, it'll be good....

3 comments:

Meghna said...

Hey girl! I can teach you how to do that...not a big deal...! Email me, or we can chat on MSN or something and i'll run you through it! =D

Who's Blog - WGFA - CS said...

nice to read your blog. you can read my blog too if you want. its about bombay.

Arun said...

Take a look at http://www.htmlgoodies.com/primers/html/
and try your hand with it in FrontPage (click "Start", Go To "Programs" and select "Mircosoft FrontPage").
Then begin to use some basic tags in Blogger (anyways, Blogger won't let you do any major HTML)